Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Exhibitor Site Visit

Your company’s participation in the 2013 NCBA Trade Show is key to the success of the show! We value your participation, commitment and opinions.

As a service to you we would like to invite you to join us on our site visit in Tampa, Florida September 13_14, 2012.

We have a great line-up of activities, including meetings with the convention center, key vendors for the show and an Exhibit Advisory Council (EAC) meeting where you will have the opportunity to provide your feedback directly to the planners of this event.

We have also set aside time to have a little fun!

You will be staying at the Hyatt Regency Tampa and the room rate is $99 plus tax.

Please visit CLICK HERE to register for the site visit and make your hotel reservations today!

All site visit attendees must be registered by August 24, 2012.

If you have questions in regards to this year’s site visit, please contact Lorie Liddicoat at 303-850-3330 or lliddicoat@beef.org.

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete